Floorball Training Covid Information
Covid Training Protocol:
- All players and guests MUST sign up to the slate app by a Sharks invite PRIOR to attending your first training session – email email@example.com for a slate link if you don’t have one yet. This will be used to both collect payments and for our compliance with government COVID-19 policy.
- Players must not attend training or match days if they have experienced any of the following symptoms in the prior 48 hours: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea.
- Players that have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 & have attended a club event whilst potentially infected must inform the Club and not attend training or match days for the amount of time as dictated by current UK Government policy.
- Players should limit time in the halls – ideally enter the hall at the start of training (not early) already changed to limit unnecessary contact. Clothes & water bottles should not be shared – therefore players should bring their own blue and orange bibs to every training and keep/wash these (or may purchase for £2 each from the club to be billed via slate).
- Rules amendments for training – Social distancing must be observed between drills/matches/whilst waiting to play. When in play contact time should be minimised so that any close interaction lasts less than 3 seconds, where exceeded a foul will be conceded in favour of the player controlling the ball.
- If using a club loan stick (or any borrowed equipment) you must use the provided wipes/sanitizer to clean equipment before and after use. Do not handle the balls (unless a goalie!).