Floorball Training Saturday 12-2pm – Battersea
Saturday Training Dates (Battersea Sports Centre – Clapham Junction):
12-2pm – Saturday 26th June
12-2pm – Saturday 3rd July
12-2pm – Saturday 10th July
12-2pm – Saturday 17th July
12-2pm – Saturday 24th July
12-2pm – Saturday 31st July
Covid Training Protocol:
- All players and guests MUST sign up to the slate app by a Sharks link PRIOR to attending your first training session – email firstname.lastname@example.org for a slate link if you don’t have one yet. This will be used to both collect payments and for our compliance with government COVID-19 policy. We can add the occasional new player at the venue if absolutley neccesary but all members and regular guests should request a link/sign up to slate ASAP!
- Players must not attend training or match days if they have experienced any of the following symptoms in the prior 48 hours: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea.
- Players that have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 & have attended a club event whilst potentially infected must inform the Club and not attend training or match days for the amount of time as dictated by current UK Government policy.
- Players should limit time in the halls – ideally enter the hall at the start of training (not early) already changed to limit unnecessary contact. Clothes & water bottles should not be shared – therefore players should bring their own blue and orange bibs to every training and keep/wash these (or may purchase for £2 each from the club to be billed via slate).
- Rules amendments for training – Social distancing must be observed between drills/matches/whilst waiting to play. When in play contact time should be minimised so that any close interaction lasts less than 3 seconds, where exceeded a foul will be conceded in favour of the player controlling the ball.
- If using a club loan stick (or any borrowed equipment) you must use the provided wipes/sanitizer to clean equipment before and after use. Do not handle the balls (unless a goalie!).
Notes for all players and guests at this venue
1) Clear all rubbish (especially plastic bottles) at the end of training sessions.
2) Help to clear up the sticks/balls/goals at the end of training.
3) Players will be billed £7.50 (guests) or £5.50 (members) via slate for each training and should pay within 48 hours. First time is free but please contact us first to be set up on the Slate app. Note that fees are currently being reviewed due to increased costs.
Battersea Sports Centre
London SW11 2DA
Tel: 020 8871 8529